Living in Dubai for 7 years now, I love how the city keep the families entertained all through the year with introduction of various shopping festivals, leisure activities, Dubai Marathon, art fairs, film festival etc. Part of Dubai Summer Surprises, for us, visiting Modhesh World each year has become a sort of a summer tradition. It is a treasure trove of fun and entertainment for Little A in safe air conditioned halls of World Trade Center featuring various games and experiences like trampolines, laser walk, ice skating etc.
Get kids off the sofa and beat the heat with a visit to Modhesh World – it is a right kind of one stop entertainment for the children while outdoor activities are close to nil during the summer season. I won’t mention all the rides and activities in this blog post but the ones Little A enjoyed the most, because you will have to see it yourselves.
1. Spy Challenge – The first stop that caught our eye was the Spy Challenge area where Little A was given his own gear to fight out secret missions for a roughly 15 minutes. He came out exhausted from all the energies he used up running from one chamber to another, but wanting for more!
2. Ice Rink – We introduced Little A to ice skating early last year and he beams with excitement whenever he spots an ice rink. We missed the glide track this year but ice rink made up for it, as Little A spent a delightful time in a safe zone with professional trainers.
3. Accrobanche Junior – Multi sport only got better with an introduction of Accrobanche Junior this year, as the kids are given a physical challenge to complete the obstacle course with a protective harness and instructions from the trainers. What a fun activity to put all the energy to good use. It is also one of the activity parent and child can do together and bond over some indoor fun.
4. Bungee Trampoline – Another one to top Little A’s list is a bungee trampoline where he is free to soar up with the sensation of flying into the air with a help of an harness tied around.
5. Go Kart – This has got be every boy’s favorite at the Modhesh World and probably the most fun creations ever. Children can drive miniature cars around a track and get to race with other visitors too.
6. Quad Biking – The children will get their adrenaline rushing with mini quad bikes that let them have their own adventure inside Modhesh World, with a great set up of driving in a desert.
7. Segways – Although I don’t encourage segways, here we had it in a supervised environment with trainers teaching the techniques to Little A before he began and following his every move. I’d recommend this only if your child has driven a segway before because it can get a bit risky and would be prone to minor accidents.
We missed the show town happening in Hall 1 where all the live entertainment takes place as we spent all our time between halls 2 and 6 hopping from one attraction to another and settling down for a delicious dinner. But this leaves us with returning back to the Modhesh World before 25th August.
Here are some important deets to remember before your visit to the Modhesh World –
Entry Fees – 25 AED per person.
Location – World Trade Center (Halls 1-8)
Timings – 10 am to 11 pm (weekdays) and 10 am to midnight (weekends)
Running until – 25th August 2018
If you are spending your summer in Dubai, I’d definitely recommend taking your kids to Modhesh World for a great day out activity to keep them thrilled with all the amazing rides. For more information, visit their website.